Monday, August 31, 2009

The Services I currently offer...

A few fun things I offer:

Private Webcam Shows:

New!! I'm now on Streamate! Come See me! This is the best way to see me live on cam!
If you'd still like to schedule a show just for you and do not want to use Streamate, keep reading.



I am a certified ham in front of any camera and being the extreme exhibitionist that I am, getting to show off for you LIVE is just about the ultimate high for me!
I can get very VERY naughty, so you've been warned! :)
Private shows are $3.00 per minute with a 5 minute minimum and are by appointment only. No walk-ins! LOL
When you're ready to schedule, you and I will determine how long of a show ahead of time as well as what kind of show you'd like. I do indeed take direction during and I encourage you to be a part of the show! Tell me what you want to see, the more detail the better! Trust me, I want this to be as much fun as possible for the both of us! I'm not at all judgemental and am open to all kinds of fun (extremely kinky or vanilla) and love role-playing as long as it doesn't entail anything illegal or unsafe. I'm not going to run down all those things here but if you have a question about your specific proclivities, email me.

I'm typically available weeknights from 7pm-9pm Eastern time and just about anytime on the weekends.
Payment is due at least an hour before our scheduled cam session. If the session is at 8pm and your payment isn't received by 7pm, unfortunately your appointment will have to be rescheduled and that'll make me sad! :( LOL
Shows are currently being given on Yahoo Instant Messenger and you can find me there under ThatDarlingGirl. (I will be adding skype and a private channel on Ustream TV very soon!)

(Note: the Topless Camming I advertise on twitter is always free! It's not a cam show so I do not take direction and I will not cyber with you but it's a good way to see me live and get to know me to see if you'd like to scheduled some "alone time" at a later date. It's always a good time and who doesn't like free boobs??)


Custom Videos:
This is one of my favorite things to do. Ever. I looove to take any fantasy you may have and try and make it a reality for you to watch over and over! I'm really open to all ideas as long as they're safe and legal so don't hesitate to request something unique and fun! Pantyhose fetish, masturbation, humiliation, anything you're little heart can dream of! You can suggest the wardrobe or theme and props too!
Custom videos start at $4.00 per minute and are shot with either the same high quality webcam I use for my shows or my Canon. The picture quality is always awesome and you definitely get to see every detail!
Payment is due before any shooting begins and the video is typically ready within a week from the time payment is received!
Since the videos are a pretty high quality, they're routinely too large to email so I will send you a link to download your video from SendSpace. They're a free service, really easy to use and very reliable!

Custom Photo sets:
Custom Photo sets are done pretty much the same as the custom videos! We come up with something fun together and I'll put together a fabulously naughty set for you. I have a photographer I work with and a nice studio with great lighting so you can be sure you get awesome photos! Close ups? Yes please! :)
Photo sets are $3.00 per photo, 20 photo minimum.
Payment is required before I shoot and the photos will be uploaded as a .zip file to SendSpace for you to download. I'll of course send you the link once they are ready (usually within a week or so) for your viewing pleasure! :)

Pre-recorded Videos and Ready-made Photo sets:
I've got a whole slew of videos and photo sets already amassed in my arsenal! Most are up in my clips4sale.com store and can be downloaded instantly, anytime! Please check them out, I think you'll love what you see. :)

In-person fetish fun and debauchery:
Go here for all the information you need.

How to pay for services: New clients must pay by  Amazon e-giftcard. My email address is ThatDarlingGirl@yahoo.com if you would like to use that service. If you'd like to send a different e-gift card just let me know, Victoria's Secret and Forever 21 gift cards always make me smile reeeeally REEEEALLY big!

How to schedule cam shows or order photos and videos:
The absolute best way to reach me is by email, ThatDarlingGirl@yahoo.com. You can also get me on Twitter. Seriously, I love what I do so I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. well,being and nudist and much more myself i would love to see you at work . and looking at your picture in the profile has got me interested further more. i have added you on my yahoo. and i will be looking forward to you. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great blog post I wanna share my view with you in next post.

    Regards
    www.supremekings.com

    ReplyDelete